1. Hash Rate: 12.93 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1275W ±7% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to purchase one separately. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required on each board. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
The APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply is recommended for use with the S7 but only if you have 205v+. One of these power supplies will support one S7.
- Hash Rate: 13.0TH/s (within 7%)
- Power Consumption: 1275W (within 7%)
- Best efficiency of any miner using just 0.098 watts / GH.
- Built-in web management portal. No separate host computer required.
- Power Supply required and sold separately. Requires 10x 6-pin PCIe connectors.
Antminer S9 13 TH/S 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
Hash Rate: 13.0TH/s (within 7%)
Ran for 2 days for testing. Dead on arrival warranty only.
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to seek troubleshooting and tech support if necessary from the seller and/or manufacturer before attempting a return. Sometimes users have a hard time setting up mining equipment but most issues can be quickly solved without needing to return the unit. Returns without seeking tech support and troubleshooting will be subject to restocking fees. Any issues with the equipment that can be covered under the manufacturer warranty must be handled directly with the manufacturer, the RMA service is not run by the seller.