Brand Name: yeston
GPU Model: Radeon RX550
Video Memory Capacity: 4 GB
Interface Type: PCI Express
Item Condition: New
Model Number: RX550-4GD5
Memory Clock(Mhz): 6000 MHz
Core Clock(Mhz): 1150 MHz
Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
Memory Interface: 128 Bit
Video Memory Type: GDDR5
Products Status: Stock
Output Interface Type: DVI,HDMI
Core Clock(Mhz): 1183
Cooler Type: Fan
DirectX: DirectX 12
Stream Processors: 512
Step1. Turn off the power. The installation is prohibited without power off!
Step2. Open the computer host and the graphics card will be fully inserted into the PCI-E slot, and buckle a good buckle, such as graphics card needs to be inserted into the power supply port, pay attention to whether the other accessories due to the installation of graphics cards lead to loose.
Step3. The video cable plug into the graphics port, turn on the power.
Step4. Driver installation, you can choose AMD or NVIDIA official website to download the corresponding model of the driver, or on the Yeston official website to download the corresponding driver and installation.
support system : Windows 7(64bit) ,Windows 10(64bit).
64-bit system to memory 4G, if the memory 2G can only be installed 32-bit
1 * Graphics card
1 * User manual(With Retail Box. )
- 1, Please clean the motherboard PCI-E slot, may be useless for a long time lead to dust, resulting in graphics card goldfinger did not completely contact with the motherboard.
- 2, Please ensure that the graphics card is fully inserted into the PCIE card slot, and buckle a good buckle.
- 3, Please check whether the other accessories loose during installation of the graphics card.
- 4, Please check whether the video cable is completely plug into the graphics interface.
- 5, If the graphics card needs to power, please check the power supply is enough graphics card operation, if the power is not enough to replace the larger wattage power.
Size: Free Size
MChoice Yeston Radeon RX 550 GPU 4GB GDDR5 128bit Gaming Desktop Computer PC Video Graphics Cards Support DVI/HDMI
1, Please clean the motherboard PCI-E slot, may be useless for a long time lead to dust, resulting in graphics card goldfinger did not completely contact with the motherboard.