Featuring the powerful DisplayLink DL-3900 chipset, this device allows you to connect two additional displays and gigabit Ethernet to most Windows tablets, laptops, or desktop PCs. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs. Features two graphics ports: an HDMI port and a DVI-I port (with included VGA adapter).
USB graphics work in conjunction with your system’s main CPU and GPU for graphics rendering. Best suited for web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
Compatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 / XP systems. Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update (with existing internet connection) or downloaded from plugable.com/drivers.
Dual core or 2 GHz+ CPU & 2GB RAM recommended. WDDM-compatible graphics drivers required (most recent Intel/AMD/Nvida graphic chips meet this requirement).
Updated USB 3.0 controller drivers suggested for best performance and compatibility.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
Not compatible with Linux or ARM-based Windows (Surface RT). Vista Basic and Win7 Starter Edition are not supported.
Supports single HDMI display up to 2560×[email protected], or dual 1920×1080 displays @60Hz. Dual-Link DVI monitors not supported.
Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content. Not recommended for gaming.
In the Box
USB3-3900DHE with robust built-in USB cable, DVI-to-VGA adapter, driver CD, quick install guide
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to video and Ethernet. Connect two additional monitors to almost any Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560×1440* and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 1920×1200. Connects via USB 3.0 or 2.0, and is USB bus powered so no additional power adapter is needed
- Full support for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, & legacy XP systems. USB 3.0 connection recommended for best performance. No compatible with Surface RT. Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix not supported. Does not support HDCP. Suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- *2560×1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display connected through the dock. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a max. resolution of 1920×1200. 2560×1440 output requires a “High Speed” HDMI cable. 2560×1440 mode will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes at 60Hz refresh. 2560×1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and monitor must natively support 2560×1440 via HDMI input
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support
Plugable USB 3.0 Dual-Head Graphics and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (HDMI up to 2560×1440 and DVI / VGA 1920×1200. Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to video and Ethernet. Connect two additional monitors to almost any Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet
Manufacturers Limited Warranty:1 Year